so I’m back again with another skin care favorite because why not? Taking care of my skin has been a hobby of mine of late. Sheet masks are my current favorite during my self care days, They are fun way to relax and pamper myself at home and make me feel extra special apart from just hydrating my skin.
Sheet masks are an easy way to provide your skin with an immediate boost of moisture which helps your skin look healthy and radiant.
HOW TO USE SHEET MASKS
- Cleanse your face(double cleanse to remove any make up and dirt on your face)
- apply toner (https://adhiamboc.com/why-its-important-to-tone/)
- When putting it start on your forehead and slowly work your way down to your face.
- Carefully place the holes over your eyes,nose and mouth.
- If there are bumps or wrinkles try to smooth them out in an outward direction.
- let it sit for upto 20 minutes (DO NOT let it dry out and crack on your face)
- Always remove the sheet mask while its still moist.
- DO NOT wash your face after removing mask.
- If there is excess serum gently pat it onto your skin.
- Apply moisturizer to keep all hydration locked.
- Use it as much as your heart desires.
CLICK LINK TO SHOP SHEET MASKS